While going through a bunch of old photos last week I started looking online to all that I have posted.  You might say, I was in awe of some of the work I did but all the work it took to actually organize, process, post and keep the blog up and running.

I have taken about 2 years off from blogging on all of my pages but have been more and more involved in projects and have a rekindled interest to share with others again. I realized I was wasting more time on Facebook and other social media platforms and leaving no valuable content and really I was not receiving any either. I would get a great story here or there but I was not impressed very often.

What am I saying?
Well, I am making a commitment to focus my work and make sure it is shared across the world.  I have shared very little in the last 2 or even 3 years and I need to focus on it again.

All I ask from you is that when you stop in and look around, drop a message and say you were here and what you thought.  Please feel free to post comments, share other sites with me and the rest of the viewers on this page and share this site or specific posts with other people across other platforms.

One thing you don't have to worry about,  I keep it family friendly and it will always be that way.  Better safe than sorry.

Thank you for stopping in and taking a moment to read this.
Subscribe to my blog and you will get notifications when posts are made, that way you won't miss a single thing.

:)



No comments: